1 Maid Dead, 3 Injured In Gas Cylinder Blast

image.jpg

UAE: An Ethiopian maid died and three other maids sustained minor to serious injuries in an explosion caused by a gas leak in the kitchen of a villa in Ajman recently, The injured housemaids, one Ethiopian is undergoing brain surgery, while the third Ethiopian maid is reported to be in a stable condition and the fourth, an Indonesian has been discharged from hospital after treatment.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s